Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Quarterly Wrap-Up



The best shit you oughta have listened to from the first quarter. Starlito could have taken up at least 3 spots on the albums list and probably 50% of the songs list, fyi. I decided not to order these, these are just 10 albums/tapes and 25 tracks I thought were the best and most essential shit from the first quarter of 2010.

Albums/Mixtapes

Starlito- Tenn-a-Keyan 3.5
Starlito and DJ Burn One- Rennaissance Gangster
Big K.R.I.T.- The Last King
Yelawolf- Trunk Muzik
Davinci- The Day the Turf Stood Still
Davey Boy Smith Presents...Era of the Six
Ben Frost - By the Throat
Alley Boy- Definition of Fuck Shit
Dirty South Joe & Flufftronix- Luvstep
Supa Villain- Antwan Swisher

Tracks

Mr. 706 feat. Lil Bruh- Da Hell Wid Chy'll
G-Side feat. Chris Lee- Money In the Sky
G-Side feat. PT- Dreamz
DB49- Ready to Go
Big K.R.I.T.- Hometown Hero
The-Dream feat. Young Jeezy- Love King (Remix)
Curren$y feat. Stalley- Address
Freddie Gibbs- Crushin' Feelin's
Alley Boy feat. Young Dro- Tall
Trae feat. Lil Wayne and Rick Ross- Inkredible
Z-Ro and Killa Kyleon- Swang Real Wide
Starlito- What Was I Thinkin'
Yelawolf- Pop the Trunk
Gaslight Anthem- American Slang
DJ Paul- Hi Way (I'm Gone)
Wochee feat. Lil Boosie- Rear View
Po- Make It
Big K.R.I.T- King
Ben Frost- Killshot
Proton- Fuck the Economy
Trash Bag Gang- When We Come Around
Big K.R.I.T.- Dat All
Yo Gotti- Touch Down!!!
X.O.- How Does It Feel?
E-40- The Server

2 comments: