Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's Been a Long Time...Live Shows


So yeah, sorry I've been so absent on this shit for the last few weeks. Real life been gettin in the way. Anyway, live shit that happened/will be happening:

A) checked the Yelawolf/Wiz Khalifa show up here a couple weeks back. Met up with the homie DJ Burn One and Will Power with Yela before the show and talked a bit with them, cool dudes. Yela killed it as you might expect, but I was really surprised with Wiz as well. I was not a big fan of his coming in, and didn't know much of his material, but he has a legit rock star presence onstage. It also helps he has a DIEHARD core of young fans, some of whom were obnoxious in their fandom (shouts to the Becky that hit me in the face before Yela came on when I refused to let her in front of me because I literally had nowhere else to move). However, dude is nice live. Noz had a pretty accurate write-up of the show in DC. Also check Will Power's pics he took to see just how insane this tour was. They sold out nearly every venue they played, from what I understand.

B) I'll be headed down to Greensboro, NC with my homie Nate next weekend to check this Huntsville show at Guilford, featuring G-Side, G-Mane, Kristmas, Bentley, and Jackie Chain. I am beyond psyched for it. Nate's a super dope photographer and hopefully I'll be returning from it with a bunch of great pictures and ridiculous stories to share.

Edit: I made this long ass post 3 smaller posts for easier digestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment